- A Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, Minority Owned Business
- Expert in Convergence Technology, Data, Video, Voice and Security.
- Communications Consulting, Engineering and Project Management
- Data Center Design and Installation
- Infrastructure Assessment and Virtual Job Walk services
- Design and Build capabilities
- Nation Wide Role Out Services
- Solara Communications is fully compliant with Section 508.
Meet Our Team
Andrew J. Rodriguez, President
Andrew was born in San Antonio, TX and raised in the Palm Springs area graduating from Palm Springs High School in 1989. After graduation Andrew enlisted in the US Army and served as a Light Infantryman with the 1st Battalion 9th Infantry Regiment “MANCHUS”. After his enlistment was up Andrew returned home to pursue college and play football at College of the Desert.
Holly Foster-Rodriguez, Controller
Holly is a Southern California native and started her career in Land Development. After 8 successful years of Office Management, Bookkeeping and Human Resources she landed in the Communications Technology industry where she co-owed The I.V. Group Communications with her husband, Andrew Rodriguez. “With the recession of 2010 took our beloved business and we had to make the tough decision of leaving the industry”.
Todd Strand, Sr. Engineer/Consultant
Todd is a member of BICSI and is a RCDD, OSP, Lan Specialist, the Building Industry Consulting Services International organization, and is on the board of its Educational Standard Committee. He served as its Western Region Director during years 2010 through 2014. BICSI is a multi-million dollar non-profit association covering 140 countries. It is the worldwide preeminent source of information, education and knowledge assessment for the constantly evolving information transportation industry.